Designing a Successful E-Commerce Website
Tekriti offers excellent solutions to Ecommerce web design needs. Tekriti has a strong domain experience in ecommerce website development. It has helped several business houses in advancing their retail processes online through Ecommerce web design ranging from basic to state-of-the-art creatives. The company has been delivering its services to both B2B and B2C Ecommerce approaches. Tekriti caters to a number of e-commerce websites types including ticket / coupon sales, online retail, marketplaces, mobile commerce and affiliate based models, bidding platforms and social commerce.
Tekriti's extensive exposure to both open source platforms and enterprise solutions enables it to adjudge and deliver frameworks to its clients created on the best platforms suited to their specific needs. The company's ductile and advisory approach creates a conducive ambience for both new set ups and established corporates. Tekriti's unique proposition is its ability to craft undertaken frameworks with added features to enhance client and user experience. Having comprehensive knowledge of AJAX, Java Scripts and other tools, Tekriti has managed to upgrade user experience while browsing products.
To know how Tekriti can help you build your Ecommerce web design solution, fill out the query form on the right or reach us at email@example.com.
Ecommerce Web Solutions - Services and Applications
Tekriti has built strong grounds in the Ecommerce industry due to its expertise in a wide spectrum of services. The company is well-equipped with ecommerce web designs. Our services include:
- Design Concept
- Designing User and Creative Interface
- Selecting Right Development Platform
- Integrating Shopping Cart
- Payment Gateway (PayPal as well as Merchant Account)
- Advancements in Backend Site Products (Orders, Subscriptions, Ads, Catalogs)
- Optimizing site and Load Testing
- Maintaining Site
These services can be employed for a spectrum of Ecommerce platforms, such as:
- Subscription Based Sites
- Online Retail Stores
- Social Commerce
- Ticketing and Coupon Sites
- Affiliate Based Models
- Mobile Commerce
- Bidding Sites and Marketplaces
Some Ecommerce Portals Developed by Tekriti
Tekriti has created a number of custom Ecommerce website designs with the support of its diversified and experienced Ecommerce web designers. A few portals designed by Tekriti are:
- PVR Cinemas: India's largest chain of multiplexes, Tekriti has helped PVR Cinemas to reach out to its consumers. This online portal allows its users to view movie schedules and book tickets online. To enhance user experience, the site is interspersed with booking engine and advanced features such as seat selection. It has also been amplified with a Facebook application for PVR that lays a platform for social discussion about movies. PVR Cinemas was the first Facebook application running on a complete Ecommerce backend has been rewarded as the second best Facebook application across Asia in 2009.
- CafeGive: CafeGive lays down a platform for business houses, nonprofits and marketing agencies to gain more from their social marketing strategies. It enacts as a marketplace for socially conscious consumers. The app offers an opportunity to consumer to contribute a certain percentage (2-4%) of the total amount spent on an online retail store to his preferred charity. CafeGive runs on Drupal comprising of social features such as Facebook Connect and Facebook LikeBox. Also, the app gives an ease to users to create personalized widgets to enhance charities.
- CareRally: CareRally is a network wherein users can search about Doctors and Practices, read reviews and recommendations by others. It acts as a social catalogue listing reviews and content relating to medical suggestions. The content is made rich with the help of interactive Q&A and care tips. Apart from this, the site also keeps coming up with offers and handles the entire couponing system.
- Jaipur Jeweler: Jaipur Jewelers has a strong foothold in the US and is one of the leading jewelry makers. Tekriti Software developed a site for Jaipur Jewelers based on Magento. The site displayed their products adorned with rich content section that boosted their sales. Apart from this, the site also featured the company as the official jewelry partner for the Swimsuit Edition. The website was active for a limited time period to take advantage of the branding.
- Indiatimes Travel: Renowned as the India's largest primitive web portal, Indiatimes Travel entered the web world to expand its bookings. The site is embellished with several attractive travel offers to behold users attention. To enhance user experience, the interface of the website has been drafted in an extremely straightforward having simple navigation.