Web 2.0 Design & Development
Tekriti has over 4 years experience in Web 2.0 design platforms including social networking sites, user generated content sites, video sites (including our own video publishing system), online publishing systems, blogs, forums, social bookmarking sites, facebook and open social applications and much more.
Over dozens of project implemented, Tekriti has acquired a deep rooted understanding for not only the technical aspects but also of the user behavior. This makes Tekriti an ideal partner for your business and not just a technology vendor.
Tekriti's portfolio consists of many industry leaders such as Always On, Marc Canter (Co-founder Macro Media), Indiatimes, Times of India, Outlook, PVR, Nokia and many more. Tekriti also provides an ideal setup to help entrepreneurs and startups to take their web 2.0 ideas to the market.
For more details on Tekriti web 2.0 design capabilities, please feel free to fill out the query form on the right or email us at email@example.com.
Services and Applications Related to Web 2.0
Tekriti is an end to end house as far as Web 2.0 Development is concerned. Our services include:
- Creative and User Interface Designing
- XHTML and Flash Development
- Site Development & Testing
- Development of Advanced Back-ends to Manage Site
- Site Optimization
- Site Maintenance
These services can be utilized for a host of Web 2.0 platforms such as:
- Social Networking Sites
- User Generated Content Sites
- Video Sites (Including Our Own Video Publishing System)
- Online Publishing Systems
- Social Bookmarking Sites
- Facebook and Open Social Applications
Web 2.0 Sites Developed By Tekriti
Some of the Web 2.0 Platforms build by Tekriti include:
- itimes: itimes is a social networking site for the Indian community, built for the largest media house in the India. iTimes features among others an application management platform which it built on top of Open Social. Besides this it has extensive administration features which allow white labeled network, fan clubs etc.
- PeerPower: Peerpower is a professional network containing many unique features such as wiki type community pages, advanced recommendation engines amongst others.
- Goingon: GoingOn is a meta-network that enables creation of sub domains on the fly. These sub domains contain all popular features such as videos, blogs, news, forums, polls, events etc. This makes GoingOn an ideal platform for organizations wanting to establish a private network amongst their employees, associates and customers.
- My Village Link: My Village Link is a social networking site with the primary objective of increasing the participation of residents in their Home Owner Association's (HOA) activities. Apart from online meeting, networking, events, notices, HOA rule book etc the site is also supported with service providers directory, classifieds, advertising (including complete banner management and reports), question and answers section. The site also include platforms such as legal wiki (covering legal issues regarding housing).
- GTChannel: GT Channel is a video based community site for automotive enthusiasts.
- Hotklix: Hotklix is a bookmarking site with white labeling capability. Hotklix is today bigger than del.iciou.us world wide and as big as Digg in India.
- Touch Specials: Touch Specials is a Fun flash based FaceBook application allowing users to create funny avatars using their friends faces