Microsoft .Net Development
Two of Tekriti’s founders have spend their foundations years at Microsofts head quarters at Redmond working on various platforms such as Commerce Servers and Microsoft Vista. It is not surprising then that Microsoft Technologies have always occupied a special place at Tekriti.
Tekriti today has a large team of experts that specialise in .Net development. Tekriti has been helping many large companies, such as Sony, Kuoni, Max Bupa and others take their projects live. Tekriti is equally comfortable in utilizing platforms such as Sharepoint, Dot Net Nuke and others as it is in building bespoke.
For more details on how Tekriti can help you with your Microsoft .Net development requirements please feel free to fill out the query form on the right or email us at email@example.com.
Services and Applications Related to Microsoft .Net Development
Tekriti is an end to end house as far as Microsoft .Net development is concerned. Our services include:
- Site Conceptualization
- Customized Creatives and Theme development
- Complete Website Frontend and Backend setup
- Migration&Revamp of Existing Sites
- Testing and Quality Assurance
These services can be utilized for a host of applications such as:
- Content Management Systems for the Publishing and Media Industry
- E-commerce Applications
- Intranet Applications
- HR Solutions
- Travel Industry
- Other Custom Applications
Microsoft .Net Applications Developed by Tekriti
Some of the Microsoft .Net Applications Developed by Tekriti:
- Kuoni Destination Management: Built for the worlds largest travel planner, the Kuoni Destination Management is a custom built CRM that allows the operators to configure custom packages and manage all the approval and client communications in a centralized manner. The system is built to handle a heavy load to cater to the thousands of package queries that the client gets every day.
- Sony Marketopaedia: Sony Marketingopedia is an Intranet platform built to facilitate the interaction between the marketing team and various other functions within Sony. The intranet featured a range of diverse features such as marketing plans, rich media (especially for promotions), surveys, market feedback, brand guides, news&updates, instruction manuals&training material.
- UGovernIT: UGovernIT is a custom built ticketing system that acts as a powerful data analytics and reporting tool for the CIOs. Some of UGovernIT’s USPs include flexibility of mapping approval / workflows into the system, comprehensive dashboard for analysis problem areas, project management tools and much more
- Max Bupa: Max Bupa Intranet intents to provide a robust platform for interaction and information dissipation within the company. The platform includes modules for news, forum, product details, events, downloads, user profiles, archives, rich media&CEO blogs.
- USourceIT: USourceIT is an advanced platform that facilitates outsourcing of projects from SMEs in the US to SMEs in India. In addition to a lead management and bid systems, USourceIT has a very advanced RFP creation and response mechanism that automates the process of vendor shortlisting.