Tekriti Software has been championing custom web design, development and outsourced product development for the past four years. Tekriti is a pioneer in domains such web 2.0, social networking, content management, online video publishing, travel and ecommerce.
Over the dozens of projects implemented, Tekriti has acquired a deep rooted understanding of not only the technical aspects but of also the user behavior. This makes Tekriti an ideal partner for your business and not just a technology vendor. Tekriti has also evolved effective platforms to enable successful collaboration between stakeholders in different part of the globe.
One of the primary elements that differentiate Tekriti is its people. Tekriti is founded by people with rich experiences from IIT, Microsoft and Infosys. The developers at Tekriti are all computer science graduates (atleast!) with now a combined experience of over 100 man years in web’izing businesses. The project management team comprises of well qualified and trained MBA's.
For more details on our custom web design capabilities, please feel free to fill out the query form on the right or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Offshore Web Design Services & Applications
Tekriti is an end to end house as far as custom web site design is concerned. We offer services in PHP, .NET, Java, Flex&Flash. Our services include:
- Creative&User Interface Designing
- xHTML&Flash Development
- Site Development&Testing
- Development of Advanced Backends to Manage Site
- Site Optimization
- Site Maintenance
These services can be utilized for a host of web platforms such as:
- Social Networking Sites
- User Generated Content Sites
- Video Sites (Including Our Own Video Publishing System)
- Online Publishing Systems
- Corporate Sites&Social Media Applications (Facebook, My Space)
- Ecommerce Sites
- Travel & Tourism Sites
Websites & Applications developed by Tekriti
Some of the custom web sites build by Tekriti include:
- itimes: itimes is a social networking site for the Indian community, built for the largest media house in the India. iTimes features among others an application management platform which it built on top of Open Social. Besides this it has extensive administration features which allow white labeled network, fan clubs etc.
- PeerPower: Peerpower is a professional network containing many unique features such as wiki type community pages, advanced recommendation engines amongst others.
- Hotklix: Hotklix is a bookmarking site with white labeling capability. Hotklix is today bigger than del.iciou.us world wide and as big as Digg in India.
- Goingon: GoingOn is a meta-network that enables creation of sub domains on the fly. These sub domains contain all popular features such as videos, blogs, news, forums, polls, events etc. This makes GoingOn an ideal platform for organizations wanting to establish a private network amongst their employees, associates and customers.
- My Village Link: My Village Link is a social networking site with the primary objective of increasing the participation of residents in their Home Owner Association’s (HOA) activities. Apart from online meeting, networking, events, notices, HOA rule book etc the site is also supported with service providers directory, classifieds, advertising (including complete banner management and reports), question and answers section. The site also include platforms such as legal wiki (covering legal issues regarding housing).
- Pago: Pago.cc is a corporate site showcasing the clients product and various recipes that the products can be used for. The site also has engagement tools such as electronic greeting cards, music player, health meter. Pago has been launched in 6 European languages.
- Capitala: Capitala is an Abu Dhabi based strategic real estate master developer. Tekriti has built the corporate site for Capitala. The site has been launched in English and will be deployed in Arabic soon. The site allows the editors to manage content dynamically through the backend. The site uses dynamic flash components that too can be managed by the editors.
- GTChannel: GTChannel is a video based site for interaction amongst automotive enthusiasts. Apart from the platform to upload and view videos, GTChannel also facilitates interaction through other media such as blogs, forums, groups and communities. GTChannel is also supported with an advertisement management system to help augment revenues.
- Touch Specials: Touch Specials is a Fun flash based FaceBook application allowing users to create funny avatars using their friends faces